Level 2 or Level 3 Access Required
To be granted LEVEL 2 access, you must complete, sign, and return the Confidentiality Agreement.
This page contains highly sensitive materials and therefore is restricted!
YOU ARE NOT YET AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THIS INFORMATION
How To Gain Access:
To be given access to sensitive information, you must be a registered member.*
- Much of the information on this member's site is available simply by registering. There is no cost or obligation in doing so. You will be given LEVEL 1 access to sensitive information immediately, once you confirm your email address.
- To be granted LEVEL 2 access to sensitive information, you must complete, sign, and return the Confidentiality Agreement. Please allow up to 24 hours for approval. You will be notified by email. Approvals at any level is a manual procedure.
- To be granted access to LEVEL 3 information, you must:
- 1) Have had a conversation with our staff, and spoken to our President (Make an appointment here.);
- 2) Have also had a conversation with our Operations Manager to learn about a day-in-the-life of a Click IT Store Manage. (Make an appointment here);
- 3) Have completed our Advanced Application Form;
- 4) Have been independently qualified for financing.
- If you are working with a representative, please confer with them regarding the best avenue to take for finding financing.
- To open a Click IT location, you need to have the minimum available liquid capital of $50,000 and be able to find funding up to the minimum estimated to open a store as revealed in our Franchise Disclosure Document.
If you are a franchise candidate, it is up to you to be proactive in moving yourself through our vetting process. At Click IT, we want self-motivating owners in our franchise network, and frankly, how you move through this process tells us a lot about you. See Ideal Candidate.
Register | Login
Please contact us with any questions, issues, or concerns.