Our Ideal Candidate
Learn Fast if You're an Ideal Fit to Own a Click IT Store
Begin the Journey of Owning Your Future
When you become an owner of a Click IT Store, you become a part of a network of entrepreneurs who --like you --are looking to fulfill their business ownership aspirations and goal of financial freedom.
Our unique business opportunity abides by U.S. federal and state franchise laws. We grant franchises with care to individuals we believe are qualified. We believe that certain personality traits will tell us fast if a person will be successful as a Click IT Store owner.
Do you fit the following traits and characteristics listed below?
The list below shows the personality traits we look for when selecting a candidate to continue through our process of awarding a Click IT Store franchise.
See Why Click IT for more information about our business opportunity.
Taking this simple test cuts down the time it takes for us to do an assessment as to whether or not you're a good candidate. It begins the process of becoming a Click IT Store owner. Simply Take the Test! It is simple. If you don't qualify, the test result will tell you immediately.
If you pass, we then will encourage you to Register as a franchise candidate today. Our process is self-directing and you can go at your own pace.
Personality Traits of our Ideal Candidate
Do Most of the Personality Traits Listed Below Describe You Well?
As we move through our daily lives, we develop our personalities based on our interactions with our environment. Not everyone will fit all the traits (listed below) we are striving to find when vetting our franchise candidates, so don't worry if many of the traits don't quite describe you. Over the course of our lifetimes, we evolve into becoming us, but everyone is different. Even our voices are unique but each identifiable. So as an example, while the word "aggressive" may not quite describe you in your own mind, there could be a degree of this inside your being that comes out, for instance, in a fight or flight situation. The point is, if you can describe yourself with at least 60% of these traits in a positive manner, then you are someone we want to speak with, so fill out our initial application simply by registering. But first, Take the Test!
Here are the personality traits we look for in our search for our ideal franchise owners:
- Goal-Oriented Achiever
- Passionate about helping others
- Seeks an active role in the business
- Experienced leader - Can manage people
- A good listener
- Ability to manage clients and develop business
- Honest, trustworthy and very loyal
- People-oriented (likes being around and helping people)
- Hard-working to a fault
- Not afraid to learn new things
- A sponge for learning new things
- Willing to experiment, but methodical and analytical in their approach
- Can easily learn from a book or video and follow instructions
- Entrepreneurial (which explains a lot of these traits)
- Understands people and their motivations
- Is well-liked
- Likes solving problems
- Is the "go-to" person
- Understands process selling
- College-educated with a degree
- Enthusiastic & friendly
- Glass half-full mentality
- Positive frame-of-mind
- Well-dressed, and groomed
- "Smarter than the average bear" (as Yogi Bear would say)
- Believes that technology is a good thing and hugely beneficial
- Is a gadget-guy or girl
- Is mechanically-inclined
- Has a friendly and likable disposition
- Thoughtful and well-read
- A quick-study
- Aggressive when needed
- Patient and a good teacher
- Hungry - a “go-getter”
- Strong-willed and determined
It takes a wide range of skills to run a successful business. You need to wear a lot of hats! Everything from being the visionary to a manager to the salesperson to a cheerleader; the most important traits and skills that must be embodied in top entrepreneurs to achieve startup success is in itself a challenge to get at.
So, if you're interested in learning more about the most important traits and skills that must be embodied in top entrepreneurs to achieve startup success, you can also take this independent quiz as well: Click Here.