Why Click IT is Better and Different
We Are the ONLY Retail MSP Franchise
Doing Managed Provider Services from a Retail Store Setting
Our unique market position of local recognition sets us apart and earns our franchise owners walk-in business with less work. A Click IT store is your "Local IT Department".
As an emerging franchise business opportunity, Click IT is NOT a "computer repair shop", although we do offer computer repair. Click IT stores thrive because typical computer repair shops only offer a fraction of the solutions badly needed by the targeted market. A Click IT store emphasizes providing managed computer services that also do computer repair, in a concierge-style setting. This is a very distinctive difference. In our stores, our added value is in providing computer IT services, products, and support, including new computer sales, and repair for both residential and commercial customers.
Our company store opened in 2012 and we operated it for 10 years before deciding to share our knowledge with others. Our emphasis now is on providing an amazing recurring revenue model for our franchise owners, offering recurring revenue solutions to both consumers and small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) with over 12 categories of best-in-class solutions and over 100 menu solutions.
We make technology work better for both home and business owners, with an emphasis on helping them decrease their stress, reduce expenses, and improve the bottom line. We operate on a business model that fulfills the growing need to use an outsourced vendor for computer management, typically outside their internal core competencies. Our hybrid IT management approach makes Click IT more affordable than any competitor while also offering consistent monthly rates. Our subscription rates save customers money and time by allowing them to effectively budget and reduce IT expenses in the long run. No need to be a geek; Click IT will train and empower the right candidate who fits our criteria. An investment in Click IT is a smarter investment in your future.
Low Competition in an Unsaturated Market
Click IT addresses the needs of a huge market with few competitors. We have figured out how to affordably offer small businesses the kind of IT service and support large ones enjoy. Click IT is not just an IT service provider; at our company store we serve as the trusted business advisors and consultants for hundreds of clients, so they never have to go it alone. Now an emerging franchise, Click IT equips new franchise owners with powerful tools developed through strong relationships with our best-in-class technology suppliers.
As markets and technology continue to grow and evolve, at Click IT, we pledge to work hard staying ahead of the technology curve and introducing new revenue streams to our network as it begins to build. Our best-in-class products and services are vetted by a team working behind the scenes to ensure customers receive only the best possible solutions. As a company, Click IT has been operating for 8 years with a recent surge of growth in sales while introducing itself as a new franchise to locations nationwide. As a franchise owner, you can feel confident in knowing we will be around to provide you with support in selling IT products and services for many years to come.
At Click IT we are committed to helping our franchise owners build their thriving businesses by continuing to build a strong brand. Franchise owners get all the necessary tools, training, connections, and resources needed to succeed.
- A successful and proven business model, operating since 2012.
- An unheard-of payback in two years is very possible and expected.
- Assistance with site selection*.
- Store build-out and set-up assistance. (Franchise owners can purchase all your build-out items from us, at our online store at https://clickitstores.com/shop.)
- Third-party financial assistance is available.
- More help to make the dream of owning a thriving business come true faster.
- Franchise stores open and ramp up quickly.
- Our owners' investment dollars are in good hands by experienced entrepreneurs.
- The products and services supplied will always be needed.
- An essential business, our franchisees are mostly insulated from fluctuating markets and their stores will remain resilient, even in times of recession. Commercial businesses will continue to rely on Click IT to service them, even in the most challenging of times.
- A unique concept in having a physical retail store presence servicing customers where they come to Click IT.
- More products, services, and solutions to sell so our franchise stores never miss an opportunity. No other retailer offers all these types of products and services in one place, in a retail setting, making Click IT a solution destination for customers.
- Twelve Internet websites are locally branded and included with our franchise, with an advertising & marketing portal to guide and assist franchisees. (See https://clickitprospector.com.)
- The retail store also serves as a marketing showcase, attracting more business with less need to spend money on advertising.
- Less dependency on advertising budgets to build buzz with more focus on establishing a stellar reputation with best-in-class IT services.
- Emphasis on recurring revenue from a base of clients who buy multiple services.
- High closing ratios - customers come to buy and are willing to spend.
- Multiple revenue streams with subscriptions to a myriad of many services.
- Franchisees provide all the same basic repair services, but do so for both residential and commercial accounts, while also selling and setting up computers, laptops, tablets, networks, and servers.
- Learning how to retain customers, turning them into ongoing clients, is accomplished easily through Click IT intense training and available resources gained in operating our own store since 2012.
- Our responsive and attentive team makes sure franchise owners get everything possible to help them succeed in their new role as business owners.
- An unwavering commitment to helping our franchise owners build their business at their locations.
- A comprehensive training program that teaches franchise owners every aspect of running your Click IT store.
- Continued support for accounting, marketing, training, customer service support, business-to-business development, and more.
- Franchisees receive all the tools, training, connections, and resources needed to succeed.
- Our franchisees are never alone, with the use of this members' portal coupled with 40 hours of training and then ongoing support that extends from the build-out of the Click IT store, through the store's opening, and then far beyond.
- Our software and supply-chain logistics are second to none in our industry, with the strongest network of knowledgeable partners.
- Franchise owners easily fulfill subscriptions by using a simple-to-use back-end administrative system.
- Our back-end is used to serve customers and is our “secret sauce”. We give franchise owners all the tools necessary to easily service and supply their customers with the best-in-class.
- Our well-established systems will help maximize a Click IT store’s full potential and support you throughout the ownership experience.
Real Estate Services
*We provide full assistance in site selection and development. It is our franchise owners' lease and build-out, but Click IT works with realty professionals with tons of experience to identify markets, help negotiate the leases, and guide our franchise owners through every step of the construction and ramp-up for every new location opened.
Having extensive experience in the IT industry is not necessary to be successful as a Click IT store owner, but we look for franchise candidates to have an interest in technology and an understanding of its value. Click IT is a good fit when one is comfortable networking and building relationships, passionate about being a business owner, and wants to take control of their own destiny. If you have ever worried about being fired or laid off, Click IT core values include giving people who have overcome adversity in the business world the ability to assert more control over their lives and build a legacy they can be proud of. Our ideal candidate is dedicated to offering solutions to customers’ needs. They possess exceptional customer service skills, coupled with a passion for learning and a desire to evolve their business by keeping pace with changing technology. A commercial sales background is also a plus, but no previous industry experience is necessary. Our proven business model includes teaching our franchisees everything they need to know. Click Ideal Candidate for more information.