Our Ideal Candidate
Are you a good fit to join the Click IT Franchise Network?
We utilize franchising as our business strategy for expansion in the United States. We grant franchises with care to individuals we believe are qualified financially, have acquired the business acumen to handle running one's own business, have the personality traits most desirable to follow the Click IT System to enhance the brand, and have a desire for success.
More specifically, at Click IT, we want to find franchise owners-operators who fit many of the following desired traits and characteristics as listed below.
The list below shows the personality traits we look for when awarding a Click IT franchise. In reading this, if this sounds a lot like you, then fill out our Basic Application Form to move to the next step. This adds you to our mailing list and begins the award process that would decide if you can own a Click IT store in an exclusive market territory.
See Why Click IT for more information about the features, advantages, and benefits of a Click IT franchise.
We recently developed a test, so we can cut down the time it takes us to do an assessment as to whether or not you'd make the grade, and qualify to move up the ladder in becoming a Click IT franchise owner. Simply Take the Test! It is a simple Excel spreadsheet. If you don't qualify, the test result will tell you immediately. If you pass, we highly encourage you to Register as a franchise owner candidate today.
Personality Traits of our Ideal Candidate
Do at least 60% of the Traits Listed Below Describe You Well?
As we move through our daily lives, we develop our personality based on our interactions with our environment. Not everyone will fit all the traits (listed below) we are striving to find when vetting our franchise candidates, so don't worry if many of the traits don't quite describe you. Over the course of our lifetimes, we evolve into becoming us, but everyone is different. Even our voices are unique but each identifiable. So as an example, while the word "aggressive" may not quite describe you in your own mind, there could be a degree of this inside your being that comes out, for instance, in a fight or flight situation. The point is, if you can describe yourself with at least 60% of these traits in a positive manner, then you are someone we want to speak with, so fill out our initial application simply by registering. But first, Take the Test!
Here are the personality traits we look for in our search for our ideal franchise owners:
- Goal-Oriented Achiever
- Passionate about helping others
- Seeks an active role in the business
- Experienced leader - Can manage people
- A good listener
- Ability to manage clients and develop business
- Honest, trustworthy and very loyal
- People-oriented (likes being around and helping people)
- Hard-working to a fault
- Not afraid to learn new things
- A sponge for learning new things
- Willing to experiment, but methodical and analytical in their approach
- Can easily learn from a book or video and follow instructions
- Entrepreneurial (which explains a lot of these traits)
- Understands people and their motivations
- Is well-liked
- Likes solving problems
- Is the "go-to" person
- Understands process selling
- College-educated with a degree
- Enthusiastic & friendly
- Glass half-full mentality
- Positive frame-of-mind
- Well-dressed, and groomed
- "Smarter than the average bear" (as Yogi Bear would say)
- Believes that technology is a good thing and hugely beneficial
- Is a gadget-guy or girl
- Is mechanically-inclined
- Has a friendly and likable disposition
- Thoughtful and well-read
- A quick-study
- Aggressive when needed
- Patient and a good teacher
- Hungry - a “go-getter”
- Strong-willed and determined