Location & Territory Guide
Our long-term strategy is to open stores in every US state, and ideally on every Main Street. Do you know how many Main streets there are in the US? Well, you won't believe it, but it's 7,644. But before you get too concerned about how large or small a protected territory is, understand that our model is a proven model, and a 5-mile radius around a store is enough of protected territory to provide the owner with a very good income.
Below are links to information designed to help the franchise candidate find an ideal location for their Click IT store.
Only LEVEL 3 and above Members are allowed access to the rest of the information provided on this page below. If you see nothing further in the information or links below this notice, please finish the enrollment requirements to get granted the access level required.
- How We Help You Find Your Ideal, Click IT Store Space
- Avoiding a Franchisee’s Biggest Mistake – Commercial Real Estate
- Territories Being Considered
- How We Determine Your Protected Territory
- Availability by State
- Click IT Real Estate Services Timeline
- How Much Does a Territory Cost?
- Example Map of Surrounding Area
- Demographic Study Guide
- Real Estate Negotiation Tool
- Tenant Walk-though Checklist